Main Street FAQ

How do I book use of the Bandstand?

The Bandstand can be booked for gatherings and events through the Unionville Business Improvement Area (UBIA) working in partnership with the City of Markham. For information about the bandstand please contact or 905-477-0117.

Please note: Unauthorized/Unpermitted use of the bandstand is not allowed for any performance, lessons, event or commercial endeavor.

Is Parking Free?

Parking for Main Street Unionville is FREE!
Take advantage of the ample free parking behind our many Main Street shops.

Please note: Pedestrian safety is our #1 concern. Main Street’s cobblestone boulevards teem with visitors, so the following restrictions are in place:

During COVID and Emergency Measures, Parking is prohibited on the cobblestone boulevards of Main Street. Parking is only available in the parking lots, not on the street itself or its boulevards.

Portions of Main Street may be closed to vehicles during certain events. Closures will be noted with each event.

Where can I find individual store hours?
Please check with each store for individual hours, as they are all different.

Unionville BIA
197 Main Street, Unionville, L3R 2G8

For The Latest Scoop!

Be the first to know about our  Events and Contests