Unionville Logo


Can I take my wedding / special event photos on Main Street Unionville?

Yes, of course! Main Street Unionville offers a variety of beautiful historic buildings and landscapes to meet your photography needs. You will be required to obtain a photography permit from the City of Markham for Historic Areas and Parks.

To book your special date, please call 905-477-7000 x6930 or x2300 Permit Cost: $122.50 for 1 hour of photography

Your booking will be held for 10 days until payment for the physical permit is remitted and issued in person. Payment (debit or cash) accepted and permits issued at the City of Markham Civic Centre located at 101 Town Centre Blvd. (Hwy 7 & Warden).

How do I volunteer at Unionville Events and Festivals?

You can email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with your Name and Email address. You will be added to our volunteer mailing list and be contacted about upcoming events. These volunteer hours qualify as OSSD Community Service hours.



Unionville Logo

Unionville BIA
157 Main Street, Unit 101B
Unionville ON L3R 2G8

905 477 0117





Humidity: 70%

Wind: 20.92 km/h

  • 03 Jan 2019

    Snow 0°C -2°C

  • 04 Jan 2019

    Mostly Sunny 6°C -2°C